What the title claims is true. My mom likes to make this salad for our Sunday family dinners and I’ve loved it each and every time. I tried to make it recently and it turned out perfect. So scrumptious, so juicy, so tasty… and so easy!
Here’s what you need:
- Tomatoes, chopped into roughly 1.5″ chunks (the delicious-smelling kind with the vines still attached when you buy them)
- Fresh Basil, chopped (a good handful)
- Balsamic vinegar
- black pepper (freshly ground into the salad)
- Goat Feta Cheese (made into small-medium chunks)
Here’s all you do:
- Throw tomatoes, basil, and feta into a large salad bowl and mix with your hands. Don’t worry if the tomato juice starts to get over everything– that’s part of it!
- Drizzle some balsamic over the salad (enough to go around the circumference of the bowl and a bit).
- Grind some pepper over the salad.
- Mix again and enjoy!